This full-color atlas provides students with a balanced visual representation of the diversity of biological organisms. It is designed to accompany any biology textbook or laboratory manual.
A Photographic Atlas for the Biology Laboratory, 8e is part of our CustomLab program. For more information on customizing this book contact our CustomLab Editor.
Examples of interior pages:
• Design change, updated color palette, new chapter openers and page headers, etc.
• Updated multiple images, illustrations, and cladograms
• Additions and updates to multiple tables ensuring that taxonomy is current
• Addition of foraminiferans and radiolarians
• Addition of chytrids to the fungi chapter
• Addition of hagfish
• Class reptilia is more current
• Female urogenital system added to fetal pig dissections