You are here
This book is customizable for courses with annual enrollments of 100 students or more.
Exploring Human Biology in the Laboratory is a comprehensive manual appropriate for human biology lab courses. This edition features a streamlined set of clearly written activities. These exercises emphasize the anatomy, physiology, ecology, and evolution of humans within their environment.
About this Product
- Beautiful, full-color, and clearly labeled illustrations and photographs
- Clearly stated student objectives
- Meaningful and engaging laboratory activities with generous space for recording data, sketches, and answers to questions
- Friendly and accessible writing style
- “Does it matter?” sections open and close each chapter to give students applications of the chapter content to their daily lives
- Each chapter ends with a “Summary and Discussion” to allow students review the main points prior to completing the lab
- Review Questions at the end of each chapter foster understanding of important concepts
- Instructor’s manual with lab preparation information