You are here
This full-color dissection manual is an introduction to the anatomy of the rat. The book can be used with biology, zoology, nursing, or preprofessional students who are taking a laboratory course in anatomy and physiology or basic vertebrate anatomy.
About this Product
- Superior full-color photographs and illustrations distinguish this manual from others.
- Carefully worded directions allow students to learn basic mammalian anatomy through the use of a rat specimen.
- High-quality color photographs and photomicrographs.
- Clearly written text with dissection instructions set apart from the main text to assist students in the lab.
- Each chapter begins with a list of objectives, and tables are utilized to summarize key information.
- Loose-leaf, three-hole drilled format for convenient use in the laboratory.