You are here
This full-color manual is a unique guide for students conducting the comparative study of representative vertebrate animals. It is appropriate for courses in comparative anatomy, vertebrate zoology, or any course in which the featured vertebrates are studied.
About this Product
- An overview of the evolution of vertebrate systems provides students with a detailed synopsis prior to beginning the dissections.
- Evolutionary concepts, comparative morphology, and histology are covered comprehensively.
- Includes coverage of the pigeon, perch, frog, lamprey, dogfish shark, mudpuppy, and cat.
- More than 750 full-color photographs, micrographs, and illustrations assist students with their dissections.
- Detailed dissection instructions are incorporated into the text to enhance the probability that a student will be able to work though the organ relationships of a difficult system.
What's New in this Edition
New to this edition of Comparative Anatomy: Manual of Vertebrate Dissection, 3e
- Coverage of the pigeon, perch, and frog have been added
- This book is now customizable through our CustomLab program.
- PowerPoint slides