You are here
Applied Pharmaceutics in Contemporary Compounding, Third Edition and its accompanying website have been carefully developed for pharmacists, pharmacy educators, pharmacy and pharmacy technician students.
Derived from the author’s personal experience conducting pharmaceutics and compounding laboratories at the University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy, this book provides an integration of pharmaceutics and compounding information.
Applied Pharmaceutics in Contemporary Compounding is well illustrated to visually reinforce the content. Many of the compounding procedures are shown in step-by-step photographs or illustrations, and are available as movie clips on the accompanying website.
Read about Applied Pharmaceutics in Contemporary Compounding, 3e at Compoundingtoday.com
About this Product
- The accompanying website provides pharmaceutics laboratory exercises, compounding laboratory exercises, formulation records of compounds made in the UNC laboratory, additional instructional media, and interactive question/answer exercises. pharmlabs.unc.edu
- Writing is direct, clearly-written, and concise
- Illustrations visually complement examples
- Examples guide students through difficult concepts
- Adequate space is provided to answer questions
- Formulation Records and Worksheets ask students to work through scenarios similar to those they will see in their careers.