You are here
This full-color guide is designed to provide an introduction to the anatomy of the rabbit for biology, zoology, nursing, or pre-professional students taking an introductory laboratory course in biology, zoology, anatomy and physiology, or basic vertebrate anatomy. The rabbit is an excellent alternative to other specimens for these courses.
About this Product
- More than 150 color photographs and illustrations are provided for the identification of anatomical structures.
- Color micrographs of histological slides accompany many of the photos and illustrations.
- Multiple figures of the muscular, skeletal, and organ systems provide a complete picture of the layers of rabbit anatomy.
- Dissection instructions are set off from the main text and important terms are boldfaced.
- Detailed instructions on how to efficiently and accurately perform all of the dissections allow the students to work independently and confidently.
- Tables are used throughout to conveniently summarize information presented in the text.
- A glossary containing definitions of boldfaced terms is provided.