You are here
Available February 1, 2019
A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory, 9e is designed as a visual reference to accompany any human anatomy or integrated human anatomy and physiology course. The Atlas can be used to guide students through their microscope work during their vertebrate dissections, and as a reference while they study anatomical models in the laboratory. The Atlas is the perfect complement to any laboratory manual and can provide additional references for use in lab or as study tool outside of the laboratory.
About this Product
- Human cadavers have been carefully dissected and photographed to depict the principal organs from each of the body systems.
- A complete set of accurately labeled, high-quality photographs and illustrations are provided for each of the human body systems.
- Multiple images of the muscle, skeletal, and organ systems allow students to get a complete picture of the layers of human anatomy.
- Great care has been taken to select photographs that provide a balanced perspective of gross anatomy.
- Microanatomy is presented to give students a guide for microscope work in the lab.
- Cat, fetal pig, and rat dissections are included as well as photographs of sheep heart, eye, and brain dissections.
What's New in this Edition
New to this edition of Van De Graaff's Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory, 9e
- New and revised images and illustrations