You are here
A new edition of this title is available. Please click here for more information.
This full-color photographic atlas is designed as a visual reference to accompany any human anatomy, human physiology, or combined human anatomy and physiology textbook or lab manual. It will be of particular value to students in the laboratory setting.
Van De Graaff's Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory, 8e is part of our CustomLab program. For more information on customizing this book contact our CustomLab Editor.
About this Product
- More than 600 high-quality, carefully labeled photographs, micrographs, and illustrations serve as visual references for students.
- Completely labeled, informative figures are depicted clearly and accurately.
- Multiple images of the muscular, skeletal, and other organ systems provide a complete picture of the layers of human anatomy.
- Microanatomy is presented as a guide for students’ microscope work in the lab.
- Photographs of sheep heart, brain, and eye dissections are included.
- Cat, fetal pig, and rat dissections are included.
What's New in this Edition
New to this edition of Van De Graaff's Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory, 8e
New to this edition:
- New and revised photographs and artwork throughout
- Updated labeled figures for more detail and accuracy
- Clear organization of concepts makes this a great student resource.